Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me.
I got a 99 in chem, 88 in quanti, 79 in bio, 49 in verbal, but 26=( in reading. I blank out on the reading part because i did better on a lot of the practice reading comprehensions I found online so I did not bother to study that part. My overall composite is 84 which is better then I was hoping since I was hoping for 80. Should I retake due to the poor reading score? or will I be able to go on with the 84 composite score. Thanks
I got a 99 in chem, 88 in quanti, 79 in bio, 49 in verbal, but 26=( in reading. I blank out on the reading part because i did better on a lot of the practice reading comprehensions I found online so I did not bother to study that part. My overall composite is 84 which is better then I was hoping since I was hoping for 80. Should I retake due to the poor reading score? or will I be able to go on with the 84 composite score. Thanks