jefferson 2ndary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownemily22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone else having trouble submitting the jefferson 2ndary online?

Members don't see this ad.

When I submitted earlier this week, I got an timeout error after I typed in the essay. I then had to retype it and try it again. Failed again.

So I called and they told me to submit without the essay and to mail the essay, snail style.

That is what I did.

Members don't see this ad :)
spiderman, you are probably right. BUT if i mail the essay in (snal-style), they will not know that unless they have some poor work-study student or someone manually count all the characters....

I called up the office of admissions there when I had a problem sending my secondary to Jefferson online weeks back. They told me that they probably did not have a problem receiving it, but the woman told me that I could send a paper copy to them just in case. Somewhere on there website is a printable PDF file for the secondary. There is no room for the optional little essay that you could write, but I was told I could just attach that to the paper secondary, so that's what I did. Don't forget to put your name, AAMC#, and maybe your social on the essay page.

Thanks, guys for your discussions above. This is the only online 2ndary I've seen so far that doesn't let you cut & paste the essay. I'll just follow your advice & us mail the essay along w/ other updates. Thanks for saving me the time of retyping the essay. :)

GO FIGURE. Was reading this and going #@$@ cause I submitted secondary 2 weeks ago and didnt remember any essay. So i went on to there web site and lo and behold if you try applying online you have an optional essay 2000 characters, if you print out application no essay. So now Im left to wonder if I want to write an essay because Im thinking it can only help. What do you guys think about this.