Jefferson DPT Interview 18-19 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Were they just behind on the decision making process ?
I believe so. Everyone that hadn't gotten accepted earlier experienced a delay in hearing back.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
During the group interview process was each candidate asked the same question? Or were you asked separate questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on Nov 8 and have not heard back...is that a bad thing?

I interviewed on 11/8 and heard back on 11/21. They said they have a month to decide!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I interviewed on Nov 8 and have not heard back...is that a bad thing?
If you want an honest answer, it probably is a bad thing that you did not hear back yet. It seems like most people who were accepted after interviewing heard back within 1-2 weeks. It took a little bit over a month for me to hear back after the interview and I ended up being rejected. That does not necessarily mean that will be the case for you, but just thought you should know what happened to me. Regardless, I wish you all the best and hopefully you will be accepted !

Well it’s only been 2 weeks and last week was a holiday so I’m going to try to stay positive. Thanks.

Hey guys! Current 1st year DPT student at Jefferson. AMA if you have any questions about the program or the application process in general. Best of luck to you all! Interviewing and waiting for responses from programs stinks haha

Hello! I was just wondering about your interview at Jefferson. Do you have any extra helpful tips/was there anything you felt throughout the interview that made you stand out to get offered a seat in the program?

Any info would be helpful! :)

Hello! I was just wondering about your interview at Jefferson. Do you have any extra helpful tips/was there anything you felt throughout the interview that made you stand out to get offered a seat in the program?

Any info would be helpful! :)

I can answer this. I think you should try to provide unique answers to the interview questions. Avoid cliches. Relax and be yourself. They are looking for reasons to accept you, not for reasons to reject you

Hello All,

I have recently received the chance to interview for Jefferson's DPT program. Can anyone who has gone through their interview process share their interview experience and share any advice on how to prepare for the day. Also, is it recommended to interview early since they are rolling admission?

I was also wondering if any current students or alumni who are seeing this would be available to answer some more specific questions about their Jefferson's DPT experience?

Hello,

I saw your post about your TJU interview. how did it go? I am a current student at TJU and can give you an honest opinion about the program if you have any questions.

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? I applied in October and still haven’t heard anything

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? I applied in October and still haven’t heard anything

I know that there are still interviews going on as I am interviewing 12/20. I applied middle of September and originally they had interviews up through December. I spoke to Don for some advice about scheduling interviews and he said at the time that they will also have January and February interviews at well.

Reactions: 1 users
I know that there are still interviews going on as I am interviewing 12/20. I applied middle of September and originally they had interviews up through December. I spoke to Don for some advice about scheduling interviews and he said at the time that they will also have January and February interviews at well.

Thanks!! Good luck on your interview :)