Jefferson Med?

Started by md2be06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

md2be06

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know what the deal is with Jefferson? Some people are saying that they are taking paper copies of the AMCAS app, others are saying that they aren't. Anyone know what the admissions office really wants?
 
I sent them one, and they sent me a secondary (which I'd already filled out as it was on-line).
 
They sent they wouldnt accept at the beginning... 😀

I didn't give a damn and sent them one two months ago, got the secondary one month ago (with a thank you for submitting AMCAS paper copy) and got an email that my file was completely 2 weeks ago 😉

if you send it, they might come 😀