General Admissions & OTCAS Jefferson Prerequisite question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

@OTapplying

Reaction score
Hi, I'm applying to Jefferson's Master's in OT program in center City Philly. The application looks very straight forward and basically says to fill out an OTCAS application. Before submitting it- I went back to Jeffersons website to make sure I met all the requirements. I see now there is a prerequisite worksheet PDF to download. Once I fill it out where should I upload that on OTCAS? There's no place to upload it on the program materials tab. Is anyone applying to jefferson and know about this prerequisite worksheet? If I wasn't reading through every paragraph on the website, I would've missed the link because it's not really talked about. Anyone see this sheet too (it's under the application page under the list of required Prerequisites). Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm applying to Jefferson's Master's in OT program in center City Philly. The application looks very straight forward and basically says to fill out an OTCAS application. Before submitting it- I went back to Jeffersons website to make sure I met all the requirements. I see now there is a prerequisite worksheet PDF to download. Once I fill it out where should I upload that on OTCAS? There's no place to upload it on the program materials tab. Is anyone applying to jefferson and know about this prerequisite worksheet? If I wasn't reading through every paragraph on the website, I would've missed the link because it's not really talked about. Anyone see this sheet too (it's under the application page under the list of required Prerequisites). Thanks!

Attachments

• JCRS_MSOT-CC&EF_Prerequisite_Worksheet_051519.pdf
    216 KB · Views: 45
I’m going to call and ask about this today because I am also applying here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m going to call and ask about this today because I am also applying here.
Awesome!! Please let me know what they say because when I called their admissions number they said they are closed...I think it was just for the day. keep me posted! Did you submit your application yet?

Let me know what you guys here back. I applied a few weeks ago and definitely did not see that on their website at the time.

Not yet. My application was just verified this morning and I've only heard back from Messiah for an interview so far. Are you applying to the Masters or Doctorate program at TJU. I am applying to the weekend MSOT program.

Not yet. My application was just verified this morning and I've only heard back from Messiah for an interview so far. Are you applying to the Masters or Doctorate program at TJU. I am applying to the weekend MSOT program.
Good luck! So I'm applying to the Master's weekday program in center city. I hope you have much success.