jefferson school of pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi,
i got an interview for fall 2010.
For group discussion which topics are most important ????

Yeah, seriously. For starters, this belongs in the pre-pharmacy forum, and I'm sure a moderator will move it there in short order. Secondly, there already are threads about TJU in the pre-pharmacy forum.
 
Your avatar stresses me out. Every time I read a post of yours, I look at that dude and it feels like he's yelling and spitting at me. 😱

How about something funny? :xf:

INTENSITY: If you don't have it, just yell a lot. People can't really tell the difference.
 
Your avatar stresses me out. Every time I read a post of yours, I look at that dude and it feels like he's yelling and spitting at me. 😱

How about something funny? :xf:

hahah...for you i'll change it, i'll make it a lolcat or something, happy about that? 😍
 
Confettti -
I think this is the LOLz equivalent of your current avatar. 😀


funny-pictures-cat-calls-you-a-punk.jpg
 
i'm thinking about it...don't worry, i spend entirely too much time selecting avatars for SDN. i should be able to list it on my CV.
Hopefully you just type something in and scroll through Google images. So easy.

I love this LOLcat:

funny-pictures-leopard-gets-pulled-over.jpg



Or the Tiger Woods LOLcat:

funny-pictures-rat-asks-to-be-eaten.jpg



And last but not least, the "I'm on Christmas break with nothing to do" LOLcat:

funny-pictures-cat-watches-your-laundry-spin.jpg