Jefferson Secondary, complete??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rainums

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who remembers filling out their secondary online, please help...

After submitting online, how long until your status check says you've submitted it?
Most online secondaries will show it was submitted immediately. It has been 2 days now and it still says my secondary was not submitted. I am wondering if my computer is silly and I should submit again.
If anyone remembers, let me know!!

Members don't see this ad.

It was mos def several days before they even marked me submitted. Even more before I was marked complete. In fact I called and asked, politely, what the hold up was and they said that I was complete for a while but simply forgot to change the status on the website. So don't worry about it for a while. But if you're really anxious, just call.. they admissions staff is very nice!

you shouldn't be able to access your application if you did submit it. So, try accessing your application.

Members don't see this ad :)
you shouldn't be able to access your application if you did submit it. So, try accessing your application.

If I click "Complete Medical College Secondary Application" it lets me open a blank application

So I guess it wasn't submitted???????????????????????:scared::confused::eek:

If I click "Complete Medical College Secondary Application" it lets me open a blank application

So I guess it wasn't submitted???????????????????????:scared::confused::eek:

You should see a link that states: "Display Secondary Application Status" once it has been submitted. If you just see a link that says "Complete Medical College Secondary Application" and you have already submitted your application and paid the fee, then call them up and let them know your problem.

You should see a link that states: "Display Secondary Application Status" once it has been submitted. If you just see a link that says "Complete Medical College Secondary Application" and you have already submitted your application and paid the fee, then call them up and let them know your problem.

OK- so I see both of those links. Although when I check the application status it says secondary not received. So that second link only comes up after you submit? Thanks everyone!!

OK- so I see both of those links. Although when I check the application status it says secondary not received. So that second link only comes up after you submit? Thanks everyone!!

It should take a while for them to say that it was received under that link (I remember this was the case with me). Since you have already waited a couple of days, it is up to your discretion to call the admissions office or not. I know that this was one of the schools that took the longest to update my app status, so I would recommend waiting until the beginning of next week (Monday) to call them. But it's completely up to you; if you are willing to call now, and you feel that it is for the best, then calling them up would be a good idea.

Hope this helps.

Call them. I called to check why my LOR's hadn't been received and it was just that the database hadn't been updated. They're very nice & helpful - first impressions of the school are very positive thus far.

I tried resubmitting like a million times and even tried different browsers then finally called this number: 215-955-9387 and spoke to a nice lady named Rita--it seems like this is a common problem..she had me submit it while leaving question number 9 blank--its something like it says you can use 500 words but the online program actually only allows 500 characters--and sending my paragraph to her via e-mail.

after that i still had some issues about being complete--like having my lors downloaded---but when i called they were able to fix it right away. i really wanted to make the nov. 15 deadline---so good luck! and call if it still keeps getting stuck-theyll help you out!

I called and they said they did not get my secondary. She asked me if I had a fee waiver so that might have something to do with it. She asked me to fax the pdf version of the secondary.