Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

jefferson

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by furrycat, Mar 14, 2001.

1. How are the interviews at Jefferson, anyone? I interview there soon. I'd appreciate anyone's input about the facilities, academics, possibilities for research, student satisfaction, etc. Thanks.

2. pcl

pcl Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I thought they were OK. You have a student interview and a faculty interview. Most students said they lived in the Jefferson Apartments, the facilities were nice, it's in city center, so there are a lot of historical buildings in the area. Students seemed normal. One student said that it was hard to get help there. Very traditional curriculum, good community outreach opportunities, diverse clinical locations, large class size. Those were my impressions!

Good Luck!

Laura

3. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
  4. Hi Laura,

Thanks for for input. Could you tell me a little more about the actual interviews? Do they drill you about medical issues like ethical questions, managed care, etc.? Any trick questions?

Good luck with your interviews!

furrycat