jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

furrycat

How are the interviews at Jefferson, anyone? I interview there soon. I'd appreciate anyone's input about the facilities, academics, possibilities for research, student satisfaction, etc. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought they were OK. You have a student interview and a faculty interview. Most students said they lived in the Jefferson Apartments, the facilities were nice, it's in city center, so there are a lot of historical buildings in the area. Students seemed normal. One student said that it was hard to get help there. Very traditional curriculum, good community outreach opportunities, diverse clinical locations, large class size. Those were my impressions!

Good Luck!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Thanks for for input. Could you tell me a little more about the actual interviews? Do they drill you about medical issues like ethical questions, managed care, etc.? Any trick questions?

Good luck with your interviews!

furrycat

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by pcl:
I thought they were OK. You have a student interview and a faculty interview. Most students said they lived in the Jefferson Apartments, the facilities were nice, it's in city center, so there are a lot of historical buildings in the area. Students seemed normal. One student said that it was hard to get help there. Very traditional curriculum, good community outreach opportunities, diverse clinical locations, large class size. Those were my impressions!

Good Luck!

Laura