Jersey City Medical Center GPR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

augus0224

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about the Jersey City Medical Center GPR program? I was told that residents were leaving in the middle of the program but I wanted to know more about it?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know much about the Jersey City Medical Center GPR program? I was told that residents were leaving in the middle of the program but I wanted to know more about it?
Who told you that?

Jersey City GPR is a highly selective and very rigorous program. It’s very demanding in terms of workload. They are getting all new dental equipment next year

Members don't see this ad :)
Jersey City GPR is a highly selective and very rigorous program. It’s very demanding in terms of workload. They are getting all new dental equipment next year

Define "very demanding"?

Is it demanding in terms of call? How is the procedure mix? Do they place implants? Molar endo?

Any other info about this GPR available? Thank you!