JHU

Started by bobcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bobcat

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the secondary today but no mention of sending in a paper AMCAS application. What should I do? Should I send one anyway?
 
I'm leaning toward sending the printed AMCAS app as well. As long as designated medical schools are omitted and the documents don't reek of hexamethonium, I think it would be fine.
 
I am only doing that for schools that specifically ask for it....personally wouldn't take it upon myself to do anything. I am definitely taking the non-creative path....they tell me what to do, and I do it.