Jivdaya Charitable Trust India

Started by 503372
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5

503372

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gone to Jivdaya Trust to do work experience? I wanted to get a feeling for how it was run, what it was like to travel to India, etc.
 
Has anyone gone to Jivdaya Trust to do work experience? I wanted to get a feeling for how it was run, what it was like to travel to India, etc.

Hello Selisona,

I am also very interested in going to volunteer at Jivdaya Trust, I wonder you have asked students who visited there and travelled in India. Please connect me through [email protected] if you do not mind telling me more about travelling experience in India. I am planning to go by myself.

Thanks for your help!

Winnie