JKDMed = Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Fantastic!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now you can have some wonderful holidays!!! Relax and enjoy this time of year - you deserve it! :D

Jezzielin said:
Fantastic!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now you can have some wonderful holidays!!! Relax and enjoy this time of year - you deserve it! :D

Indeed. It could not have come at a better time. Things are looking much brighter now that I actually have a clue what will be a year from now. Time to start planning :D

The next question is whether or not I call in to work tomorrow.

JKDMed said:
Well, I'm going to be overly paranoid and not say where for reasons perhaps obvious to some. But no, it was not WVSOM.

Are you kidding!?! I saw this thread and was psyched to see where you got in and you don't tell us!?! I have a feeling it is the carribean though because I don't remember you having any other interviews.

JKDMed said:
Indeed. It could not have come at a better time. Things are looking much brighter now that I actually have a clue what will be a year from now. Time to start planning :D

The next question is whether or not I call in to work tomorrow.

Call in! Or take a half-shift :D !

USArmyDoc said:
Are you kidding!?! I saw this thread and was psyched to see where you got in and you don't tell us!?! I have a feeling it is the carribean though because I don't remember you having any other interviews.

Fine, GA-PCOM. Coincidentally, also my first choice. Needless to say, I'm quite happy.

Guessing game time...is it on the east coast? Midwest?

JKDMed said:
Fine, GA-PCOM. Coincidentally, also my first choice. Needless to say, I'm quite happy.

Congratulations!!! you should be elated :D !!! Call in to work.. I say take the day off :)

Members don't see this ad :)
JKDMed said:
About freakin' time! :) That wasn't so hard was it? Again, congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap: For a minute I thought it was either WVSOM or LECOM-PA.

Congrats! Us old timers are finally escaping pre-allo!

Congrats! Become a good & great doctor. Enjoy the warm southern climate.
HappyHolidays

Hey, congrats!

What a great early Christmas present! :thumbup:

Congrats, man! Gl at GA-PCOM.

Great Job. It was a wrong road for you, but it prooves that with determination it is possible.

CONGRATULATIONS. It's a great feeling, isn't it? :thumbup:

congrats!!! i've always admired your ability to keep plugging away, and i'm glad it's paid off. :thumbup: now you know your wife can get a job in the atlanta area as an rn. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!

Yes, now we need a letter for Jezzelien.

Congrats JKDMed !!!

What a nice early Christmas present. You've earned it.

Thanks everyone again. The feeling really is indescribeable, not only because of what it is, but that I am one of the lucky few who has accomplished what he has set out to do.

It really is worth every bit of work.

persistance pays off! congrats doctor. :)

JKDMed said:

Congratulatios on being accepted to GA-PCOM.

The question is are you going to attend, because I recall you strongly advocated attending a Caribbean school in the DO vs. Caribbean threads? Are you still considering St. George, Ross and AUC now that you have been accepted to a DO school?

The Caribbean is a great option too, but I would prefer GA-PCOM hands down.

rahulazcom said:

The question is are you going to attend, because I recall you strongly advocated attending a Caribbean school in the DO vs. Caribbean threads? Are you still considering St. George, Ross and AUC now that you have been accepted to a DO school?

The Caribbean is a great option too, but I would prefer GA-PCOM hands down.

Is GA-PCOM an offshoot of philly COM?

USArmyDoc said:
Yes, now we need a letter for Jezzelien.

Once again, CONGRATS! I hope you took the day off of work the next day! ;) :D

As for me, still waiting everyone.... but I will let you know. Trying so hard not to make another 'what do you think thread' so I have resorted to chocolate cookies and greasy potato chips! :p

Maybe today... :rolleyes:

:confused:

Duplicate... Oops!

Jezzielin said:
Once again, CONGRATS! I hope you took the day off of work the next day! ;) :D

As for me, still waiting everyone.... but I will let you know. Trying so hard not to make another 'what do you think thread' so I have resorted to chocolate cookies and greasy potato chips! :p

Maybe today... :rolleyes:

:confused:

G luck :thumbup:

rahulazcom said:

Nope, going to GA. GA-PCOM has been my true first choice since last year. I'm thrilled to have been accepted.

I was never really for one over the other, just that in certain cases I didn't think there was a difference professionally coming out of the Carib vs the "lower-tier DO schools".

JKDMed said:
Finally. I'm tired.
jeet kune do,

been a long while since i've been on here. congrats.

Good **** dude!! CONGRATS!!!

Of course, you got the shaft last year, but let's not rehash the past...

Well-deserved man. I will pick out a humdinger of a U2 song for you shortly. You can spread U2 love and joy throughout your school! :love: