Job after DDS as a foreign-trained dentist

Started by Genden91
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Genden91

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How difficult is it to get a job after DDS as a foreign-trained dentist? I have 5 years of clinical experience and a master's in health services administration (MHSA). I will be getting my license to practice as a dentist in Florida, Fort Lauderdale after completing my DDS.
 
How difficult is it to get a job after DDS as a foreign-trained dentist? I have 5 years of clinical experience and a master's in health services administration (MHSA). I will be getting my license to practice as a dentist in Florida, Fort Lauderdale after completing my DDS.
There is a constant demand for Dentist since it's the one profession that burns out fast. So you should not have trouble finding a job.