job at CVS or Walgreens?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhc20042000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how they got a job at CVS or walgreens pharmacy, because I need one. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Go apply. Walgreens is an online application. I don't know about CVS.
After you apply, if they like the application, they'll request you either for an interview or to take a test (in Walgreens' case).

Simple as that. It all depends on if the pharmacy is hiring or not.

Online applications are iffy, because they may never get back to you. I suggest you actually call or go to the store and ask to speak with the pharmacy manager to ask if they are currently hiring.

Members don't see this ad :)
Read a couple of my posts, it might help.

1) Walk to pharmacy (or drive)
2) Ask for an application
3) Fill out application
4) Talk to pharmacy manager
5) Wait for an interview
6) Repeat prn

Script volume is at its lowest in the summer, so applying now is probably a waste of time if you're going the online route. (Budget cuts on technician hours). Most of the applications are put automatically on the backburner. Call if you must get something now, but I suggest trying just before school starts and offer a lot of availability. If you can't handle both school and work, then you might not get a lot of response from pharmacies. It's a business not an institution.