Job interview attire - outpatient clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What is the appropriate attire for an outpatient physical therapy clinic interview?

  • Suit and tie

  • Shirt and tie


Results are only viewable after voting.

TheBeardMan10

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody! I am getting ready for some job interviews and I was wondering if you think that wearing a suit and tie is the right way to go? I was definitely planning on wearing at least a shirt and tie. Wasn't sure if suit and tie was over the top or not.

Thank you in advance!
 
Suit is probably overkill but can’t go wrong looking clean with a tie.

Fwiw I am a CD at an outpatient clinic and today I wore a pull over hoody with a unicorn on it that says “believe in yourself”
 
Hi everybody! I am getting ready for some job interviews and I was wondering if you think that wearing a suit and tie is the right way to go? I was definitely planning on wearing at least a shirt and tie. Wasn't sure if suit and tie was over the top or not.

Thank you in advance!
It is never wrong to overdress. I work in OP ortho and wear leggings and sneakers / athletic wear every day, but I absolutely always interview dressed up.