Covid Vaccine - Outpatient

Started by chdom02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chdom02

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was talking to my friend who is a student PT in another state, she said that outpatient PTs aren't in the first group receiving the vaccinations. Wondering what it is like in your state? And are they vaccinating student PTs in clinic as well?
 
I was talking to my friend who is a student PT in another state, she said that outpatient PTs aren't in the first group receiving the vaccinations. Wondering what it is like in your state? And are they vaccinating student PTs in clinic as well?

I’m hospital-based OP. I was given the an option under Step 1.
 
I am a tech in an OP sports Med clinic in Florida. Large hospital system. I as well as the front desk staff in addition to the clinicians were all sent an invitation to sign up and receive the vaccine as early as Dec. 20th.