Job Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mapi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some PharmD grads get better offer than their fellow graduates fresh out of college. Is it just based on better negotiations or are there some things that they look for. Also what are some of the questions you have encountered so far from employers? Have you thought of having the companies pay for your NAPLEX exam and will they do it ?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you thought of having the companies pay for your NAPLEX exam and will they do it ?
Don't take this the wrong way, but that's kind of petty when you compare it to the thousands of dollars when companies offer a sign-on bonus. I know the NAPLEX is $465 and the MPJE is $185, but if you don't live in an area where there's a shortage, you probably won't get anything. Therefore, sign-on bonuses are probably as good as it gets right now. They could reimburse PharmDs for their exam fees, but I don't see them doing that without some sort of a contract.

I know a P-4 graduating in June who signed on with an independent community pharmacy that will cover NAPLEX and Law.