Job Offer & Contract Negotiations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wildcat1299

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a third year student graduating in May and just finished my final clinical rotation in a privately owned outpatient clinic. I was lucky enough to be presented with a job offer during the last week of the rotation. I'm currently in the process of going over the contract for any possible negotiations. Like it often seems it is, the big question is salary. I feel that the starting salary is fair but left room for adjustment. I was wondering if anyone had any good resources for the average salary and average new grad salary in an outpatient practice in California (northern to be specific). I'm able to find the overall average salary in California on the .gov websites but was wanting to present more specific evidence to back my request. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
You might want to repost this after the April fools prank is done. I can't read a single post on SDN without laughing and taking it seriously...haha