Job offer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AcademicDoctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It's a little on the low-side TBH, but not dramatically so. Kind of depends on what the RVU goals are.

Curious which group is offering this (feel free to PM me @AcademicDoctor if you want to share privately) as it's not one I'm familiar with. My old hospital owned community job paid a slightly higher base than that but the production component is similar. The true PP group in the area has a 2y guarantee and is full production after that. That base is similar to Kaiser's but they don't have a production component. The physician-owned MSG in a nearby suburb has a higher base and much higher production and everyone in the group is at full production after ~6 mos. Ironically, the other hospital owned group (which I work for, but at a rural site outside of Portland), has a salary structure that I have no idea about, but I was under the impression was better than this.

In any event, it's not terrible, but not great. Happy to discuss more either here or via PM. To be clear, I'm happy to discuss pretty much anything publicly, but understand if others are not.

Reactions: 5 users