Job Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sirspamalot

Giggity
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you're willing to work at least every other week (rural) while you reside in a major midwest metro area.. (2.5 hours drive) PM me. We're looking for a friendly, competent MO/HO to join the hospital practice (or you can negotiate a PSA with leadership).

This is a great opportunity for the right minded person.

Members don't see this ad.

Lol 270 views, not one PM. Folks, this is a 7XX annual type gig, work half the time and chill in a major metro area the other.

Looks like we might have someone, but if you have any interest, PM me.

Lol 270 views, not one PM. Folks, this is a 7XX annual type gig, work half the time and chill in a major metro area the other.

Looks like we might have someone, but if you have any interest, PM me.

What are the details on the 7 on? Are you on call 24/7? What volume of patients are you expected to see? What state is this in?

If one were interested would they be able to work additional weeks for 1M+ income?

Reactions: 1 users
What are the details on the 7 on? Are you on call 24/7? What volume of patients are you expected to see? What state is this in?

If one were interested would they be able to work additional weeks for 1M+ income?
First you have to graduate from fellowship.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users