Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A few questions I've got:
1) What exactly does a MPH do on day-to-day basis? As far as I've been able to make out- a large part is biostatistics?
2) Can I study for an MPH degree after an undergrad degree in ANY field? Is a PhD necessary afterwards?
3) If I have a BS in biochemistry, then get a MPH, what are my job prospects? Are they good?
4) Some info on MD-MPHs would be good-what they do usually.
1) What exactly does a MPH do on day-to-day basis? As far as I've been able to make out- a large part is biostatistics?
2) Can I study for an MPH degree after an undergrad degree in ANY field? Is a PhD necessary afterwards?
3) If I have a BS in biochemistry, then get a MPH, what are my job prospects? Are they good?
4) Some info on MD-MPHs would be good-what they do usually.
Last edited: