Job satisfaction #73

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laepharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
59129CE7-41CE-42C3-8F49-316D98FFDF15.jpeg

Haven't posted in forever but this looked important especially now

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lawyer is back at #9? I recall hearing that it was even worse than pharmacy...

who made that lol
That would me. I talk to so many undergrad students and have been doing this for 3 years and I still have my money...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
That would me. I talk to so many undergrad students and have been doing this for 3 years and I still have my money...lol
You're more of a troll than I am lol

how are stress and work life balance a 4/10. ..............? WTF No lunch, no breaks, 30-40% less people that required to meet expectations at any given time.

how are stress and work life balance a 4/10. ..............? WTF No lunch, no breaks, 30-40% less people that required to meet expectations at any given time.

I'm thinking they factored in hospital and independent pharmacy jobs in these ratings. Also, the lower the number on stress, the worse. 4 out of 10 indicates above average stress, though I'd say retail pharmacy is around 2/10 in stress according to their rating.

But I cannot for the life of me understand the 10/10 job market rating.

This is probably a more accurate representation of stress levels, pharmacists have a rating of 91/100: Work Styles: Stress Tolerance

Last edited: