Job title in ERAS

Started by DocSpy332
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocSpy332

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys!
Although it's a little bit early, I have the following "problem":
I am going to participate in this year's match. However until then I will be working at a university hospital in my homecountry.
My duties include all the duties of an active intern while I will simultaneously be involved actively in clinical research programs of my department.
So my question is, how could I describe my current position? I am thinking about that for days but I dont seem to be able to come with a solution...
Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!
 
Hello guys!
Although it's a little bit early, I have the following "problem":
I am going to participate in this year's match. However until then I will be working at a university hospital in my homecountry.
My duties include all the duties of an active intern while I will simultaneously be involved actively in clinical research programs of my department.
So my question is, how could I describe my current position? I am thinking about that for days but I dont seem to be able to come with a solution...
Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!
Surely your position has a title in your home country...use that.