Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi every one ,
I am here to get some advice about a program, I am a veterianrian and I applied to the comparative pathology program in Johns Hopkins hospital, the prorgam is a coaporation between medicine and veterinary medicine schools.
I just would like to get some more about the life in the city and how safe is it, cost of life there and also about the program, if there is any resuidents there from pathology or even any other programs who could give me an idea of whats happening there.
Thank you again
I am here to get some advice about a program, I am a veterianrian and I applied to the comparative pathology program in Johns Hopkins hospital, the prorgam is a coaporation between medicine and veterinary medicine schools.
I just would like to get some more about the life in the city and how safe is it, cost of life there and also about the program, if there is any resuidents there from pathology or even any other programs who could give me an idea of whats happening there.
Thank you again