Johns Hopkins MHA?

Started by monkeym8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

monkeym8

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!
I was accepted to the JHU MHA program and was wondering if anyone on SDN has any experience with the program?
  • Is the curriculum too fast paced? Or is it doable? (knowledge retention etc)
  • What was your overall experience with the program?
  • How is the career services at JHU?
  • Strength of the JHU alumni network?
  • How would you compare an MHA from JHU to a MPH in Healthcare Management from Yale or even an MHA from Cornell?
After I graduate, I would like to pursue an administrative fellowship at a hospital system.

Thanks!