Johns Hopkins MS in biotechnology

Started by UJ007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UJ007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone apply to this program? I'm looking at various programs and this one seemed interesting, anyone have any experience with it? Seems like an interesting alt to the post-bacc program there.

Thanks

btw disregard first thread
 
I was considering applying to this program before I decided to switch careers, and it's definitely a program for people who mainly working in the biotech industry. If I remember correctly, a majority of the classes are online-based for working professionals and they are trying to switch 100% to online-based. It is optional to attend the classes live, but most of the students wish to study from home until they have to complete the remainder of their classes on the jhu campus. Also, it's part-time and mainly focuses on industry (there are a variety of emphases to choose from, and an mba/ms combined option). If you're looking for an smp, I'm pretty sure that this would not be one, although I would advise to talk to the directors first. They do accept the MCAT in lieu of a GRE or GMAT score.