Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Johns Hopkins MS in biotechnology

Discussion in 'Postbaccalaureate Programs' started by UJ007, Apr 16, 2007.

1. UJ007

Dental Student
    Anyone apply to this program? I'm looking at various programs and this one seemed interesting, anyone have any experience with it? Seems like an interesting alt to the post-bacc program there.

Thanks

btw disregard first thread

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrSumdae

Pre-Medical
    Do you have a link to the program?? :)

4. UJ007

Dental Student
  5. dayumgina

dayumgina New Member

Medical Student
    I was considering applying to this program before I decided to switch careers, and it's definitely a program for people who mainly working in the biotech industry. If I remember correctly, a majority of the classes are online-based for working professionals and they are trying to switch 100% to online-based. It is optional to attend the classes live, but most of the students wish to study from home until they have to complete the remainder of their classes on the jhu campus. Also, it's part-time and mainly focuses on industry (there are a variety of emphases to choose from, and an mba/ms combined option). If you're looking for an smp, I'm pretty sure that this would not be one, although I would advise to talk to the directors first. They do accept the MCAT in lieu of a GRE or GMAT score.