You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Johns Hopkins Pharmacy Internship -- 2016
Started by Pharmah
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've decided to apply for the internship as well!! Very excited!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied today.... has anyone heard of the potential pool of applicants, number wise? I'm super nervous!
Last edited:
I applied! I'm nervous because my background isn't too clinical - just full of research stuff. Did you guys put your GPA on your CV?
I did!
Hey Guys! Did anyone receive a call or an acceptance email?
Gotcha, thank you! I hope we hear back soon.Not yet! Nobody else I've talked to has either.
What kind of benefits and opportunities might this open up besides perhaps the obvious of world class institution and name recognition
I received an acceptance email yesterday!Hey Guys! Did anyone receive a call or an acceptance email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's awesome, Congratulations!! Do you mind if I ask you what position they offered you?I received an acceptance email yesterday!
That's awesome! Congratulations!! Do you mind if I ask you what position they offered you?I got my call on Thursday. From last year it looked like they made calls over a 2 week period.
Yes Congrats!!!Hello everyone! I just got notified about being offered a position.
Hey everyone! Congrats on those who got in! Just curious here, so are some people getting email and some getting phone calls?
Weinberg Oncology Inpatient Pharmacy! It was one of my top 3 choices, so I am happy about that!That's awesome, Congratulations!! Do you mind if I ask you what position they offered you?
Congrats!Yes Congrats!!!
What position were you offered?Hello everyone! I just got notified about being offered a position.
Hey did anyone hear back for the Adult Inpatient Pharmacy yet?
I was offered a position in the Moore Outpatient Pharmacy, which was my top choice because I'm super passionate about HIV/AIDS.Congrats!
What position were you offered?
Well I unfortunately just got the email that I won't be joining everyone this summer. Good luck and congrats to everyone else!
Congrats to everyone who was accepted for this summer!
I've been very curious about this program for a while, and I'm planning on applying for summer 2017. I just wanted to ask the 15 or so of you that were accepted, did you already have intern jobs (outside IPPEs and such)?
I currently have an inpatient intern position, but I was specifically interested in pursuing the critical care or pediatrics programs at Hopkins to further explore those specialties. Seems like a really unique experience, so I would be willing to take some time off work.
Thanks all, and congrats again!
I've been very curious about this program for a while, and I'm planning on applying for summer 2017. I just wanted to ask the 15 or so of you that were accepted, did you already have intern jobs (outside IPPEs and such)?
I currently have an inpatient intern position, but I was specifically interested in pursuing the critical care or pediatrics programs at Hopkins to further explore those specialties. Seems like a really unique experience, so I would be willing to take some time off work.
Thanks all, and congrats again!
If Gifted Hands was your inspiration, then I think you attended the wrong professional school.John Hopkins has one of the biggest Pharmacy Residency's I believe. It's also The John Hopkins University. This was seriously a childhood dream, ever since I read the book Gifted Hands in maybe 6th grade.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K