Johns Hopkins Post-Bacc Interview Questions

Started by KB2492
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KB2492

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!

I'm so sorry if this question has been posted before! (I looked through the forum and there wasn't any current information) But, has anyone gone through the interview process for Johns Hopkins' post-bacc? Just found out that I was selected for an interview today and I'm just wondering what I should expect! Did the interview consist of a lot of walking (aka wear comfortable shoes? haha)?

Thank you guys so much!
 
i go to johns hopkins as an undergraduate and have heard nothing but horror stories from the post bac students. physics is a killer and the admins are not flexible. why not go somewhere where you can get a 4.0 in your prereqs.

hopkins is not that place.