Journal Access at St. Matthews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oluchi

Desperate Atlanta PreMed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can a St. Matthew's student verify if the school has good access to medical/public health journals through the library?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Oh man!

If they didn't then you could not be called a Medical School!!

Oh man!

If they didn't then you could not be called a Medical School!!

THIS MUST BE SOME KIND OF CANADIAN COMEDIAN OR SOMETHING THE HUMOR IS DRY LIKE THE AIR THERE

Members don't see this ad :)
THIS MUST BE SOME KIND OF CANADIAN COMEDIAN OR SOMETHING THE HUMOR IS DRY LIKE THE AIR THERE

It's offcial.

You are the newest member of my cyber-stalking all-stars!

I bestow upon you the title of GRAND-Stalker, supreme!:thumbup:

They just started a trial run on Agriculture Journals. I think it's called AgriCola or something? I'll have to check my student email and see what it was exactly. It sounded really good though.

That's about all I know about the journals. If you go to the SMU med school website you ask that question on their forum. One of the med students can help you out for sure.

They must be doing something right b/c one of the med students just scored in the 99th percentile on the USMLE step one. We need to find out what he was reading! Lol.

It's offcial.

You are the newest member of my cyber-stalking all-stars!

I bestow upon you the title of GRAND-Stalker, supreme!:thumbup:

dude,,don t flatter yourself,,I can outwit you any day,,,may I call you sabamed or mcgillgrad or johnny boy ? I so confused now

dude,,don t flatter yourself,,I can outwit you any day,,,may I call you sabamed or mcgillgrad or johnny boy ? I so confused now

You can call me anything you like, as long as it's heart-felt.

Can a St. Matthew's student verify if the school has good access to medical/public health journals through the library?
Thanks!

Yes, the school has access to most journals on line. Which particular journal are you looking for?