• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

JST Transcript - Veterans

futuredoc331

7+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2012
  1. Pre-Medical
    The JST system is telling me that they do not require an AMCAS form for electronic delivery. AMCAS says that if a site does not ask for a transcript ID they're not an authorized Esender. Anyone have experience with this? Did you send in a hardcopy?

necro1187

5+ Year Member
    Feb 19, 2012
    1. Medical Student
      I electronically sent my JST this past cycle through their website. This never came up as an issue for me and all coursework was verified timely by AMCAS.

Reactions: 1 user

BLACKMD

Apr 29, 2013
      1. Pre-Medical
        The JST system is telling me that they do not require an AMCAS form for electronic delivery. AMCAS says that if a site does not ask for a transcript ID they're not an authorized Esender. Anyone have experience with this? Did you send in a hardcopy?

Has yours been received now? I am also in this situation. Calling AMCAS now to verify just in case.

Update: AMCAS verified you can send e-transcripts from JST website.

Last edited:
        Reactions: 1 users
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.