July 21 Mailout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnw16

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally! My application was mailed out today. :)

e-submitted june 7
gpa verified june 15

Members don't see this ad.

johnw16 said:

e-submitted june 7
gpa verified june 15

Looks like you're the cutoff for this mailing.

submitted: June 9
GPA verified: June 16

finally, mine was sent as well.

submitted may 18th
last transcript received june7th

yay! i hope i get interviews this year...

Members don't see this ad :)
SpikeyMike83 said:
finally, mine was sent as well.

submitted may 18th
last transcript received june7th

yay! i hope i get interviews this year...

Did you apply last year and not get interviews or something? If so, did you apply late, b/c your stats are good and seems like you should have at least gotten some interviews...makes me worried :scared:

E-submit: June 4

GPA Verified: June 15

Sent out: July 21

E-submitted May 22nd.

GPA verified 06/22 :smuggrin: (sent them transcripts SO many times)

Still not mailed out. :mad:

Looks like I am next week.

Honestly, don't worry if it says mailed out or not. Mine still says that it hasn't been mailed out but I think alot of them have been mailed out because I've been contacted by a couple of schools stating they've received my AADSAS blah blah blah and blah blah..basically telling me thank you for my interest so fill out my supplemental sh _ _. So don't stress it if you submitted before July..it's probably there already as we speak and the admission are looking at saying, "wow, this predent is on their sh _ _." Good luck peeps... :D

My print out was also mailed today. I submitted it June 14 and gpa was verified like 2 days later.

finally! submitted june 8th. up next dental school! (hopefully)

oh well, here is the thing

under LOR, it said "Evaluation mailed status.." does that mean my letters are mailed? If so, but my application still not mailed out tho..

Thanks!

Submitted: June 2nd
Verified: June 10th
Sent out: July 21

so...like 5-6 weeks for verified->sendout

i esubmitted june 1st....last transcript was june 15th....still not mailed out?? my recommendation letters are not in but its not supposed to be tied up with that...why didnt it get mailed out??

joooj86 said:
i esubmitted june 1st....last transcript was june 15th....still not mailed out?? my recommendation letters are not in but its not supposed to be tied up with that...why didnt it get mailed out??

When was your transcript verified? June 15th?

that "incomplete" means that something wasn't signed. I had it happen last year. My dentist didn't sign the AADSAS matching form so it was useless. He had to send it again.

SpikeyMike83 said:
that "incomplete" means that something wasn't signed. I had it happen last year. My dentist didn't sign the AADSAS matching form so it was useless. He had to send it again.

There is no place in the matching form for them to sign as far as I know !!!

johnw16 said:

e-submitted june 7
gpa verified june 15

Mine was finally mailed out too!

e-submitted June 13
gpa verified june 14 :cool:

oh, well i just remember he didn't sign something, and so it was void. it took forever for them to tell me last year too.