JULY CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.dentist.dds

Aspiring dentist
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
s

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Personally I don’t think 2 months is enough time. If you want to test it out, Just buy the nbme released exams. Goodluck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, this is for students w experience taking the CBSE exam or are studying for it. Is it possible to cram for this thing in 2 months? I have the summer free and I wanna give it a first shot. what do you think? Im fine with taking it multiple times, but I feel like taking it would calm my nerves for future times and also give me more confidence/better background for next time if I gave it a try rn.
Save your money. Buy a practice test

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Initial deadline to register has already passed, certainly not worth an extra $150 to register for the July date. Spend the summer studying anyhow. You can't spend enough time on this exam. I've been studying for a while, and I'm still personally worried about only having 2 months left to prepare lol.

Reactions: 1 users
I think it’s worth it to study for 2 months and take it in July. I did pretty much the same thing and I felt that I knew what to expect while studying for the second attempt.

Reactions: 1 users
For the ones who did study for 2 months and take it: around where did you score? Were you able to break 70?

I think it’s worth it to study for 2 months and take it in July. I did pretty much the same thing and I felt that I knew what to expect while studying for the second attempt.
Will message you!