JULY CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi, this is for students w experience taking the CBSE exam or are studying for it. Is it possible to cram for this thing in 2 months? I have the summer free and I wanna give it a first shot. what do you think? Im fine with taking it multiple times, but I feel like taking it would calm my nerves for future times and also give me more confidence/better background for next time if I gave it a try rn.
Save your money. Buy a practice test
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Initial deadline to register has already passed, certainly not worth an extra $150 to register for the July date. Spend the summer studying anyhow. You can't spend enough time on this exam. I've been studying for a while, and I'm still personally worried about only having 2 months left to prepare lol.
 
For the ones who did study for 2 months and take it: around where did you score? Were you able to break 70?