July CPJE 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennayly

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who has taken the CPJE in July and checked their PSI account know if we are able to apply for a duplicate score report means that we passed? From reading the definitions of each option on the home page, we should be able to apply for the duplicate score report only if we passed the CPJE.

Here's the exact statement:
  • Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed.
I went ahead and submitted for a score report but not sure if that will make my results come any faster. I took the CPJE 7/7, they predated me 7/12/17, and took NAPLEX 7/13 so I've been checking the mail every day but was wondering if anyone else has tried testing this theory. Please comment if you are or are not able to apply for the duplicate score report, thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just did the same. It allowed me to request it. Sorry no help there with regards to if it gets denied.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was able to submit a request as well. Does that option not show up for anyone or do you think it would be denied once all the information is filled out, because if I remember correctly I saw the duplicate score report option available a couple days after I took the exam, way before the pre07/12/17 showed up. It is interesting that it says you will receive it in 7 days, hopefully it is true.

I was able to submit a request as well. Does that option not show up for anyone or do you think it would be denied once all the information is filled out, because if I remember correctly I saw the duplicate score report option available a couple days after I took the exam, way before the pre07/12/17 showed up. It is interesting that it says you will receive it in 7 days, hopefully it is true.
I didn't think to check PSI until recently after I was also done with naplex but a friend who hasn't taken the test yet doesn't see that as an option. I would assume they would deny you if you failed but I haven't confirmed this from anyone yet. Fingers crossed our scores come in soon!

Best of luck to all of you for a speedy response. Taking my test in a few days. I know this test is all over the place and brand/generics are important but any last minute tips on what I should focus on? Thank you so much!!

Can someone explain what the PRE07/12/2017 date means? I recently took the cpje a few days ago. Is that the date that the exam changes and they start sending the scores for everyone who took it before 7/12?

Can someone explain what the PRE07/12/2017 date means? I recently took the cpje a few days ago. Is that the date that the exam changes and they start sending the scores for everyone who took it before 7/12?

I believe that's exactly what it means. It seems that they close off each scoring block around a month or so... so perhaps we'll see a PRE August date sometime soon! I took mine on 7/17 and it's already killing me

Good news, I found out I passed both the Naplex and CPJE! :) Now just waiting on my license number to be issued!

For those of you still waiting on your scores, I took my CPJE 7/7, Naplex 7/13, CPJE was predated 7/12 and received both scores in the mail by 7/28! Good luck!

Good news, I found out I passed both the Naplex and CPJE! :) Now just waiting on my license number to be issued!

For those of you still waiting on your scores, I took my CPJE 7/7, Naplex 7/13, CPJE was predated 7/12 and received both scores in the mail by 7/28! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)

Did your scores come in the mail before you could see your license number posted online? Thank you!

Did your scores come in the mail before you could see your license number posted online? Thank you!
Your license number will be posted after you pay for it. So unless you can somehow pay for the license fee before you get your scores, the answer is no.

geez. i took the test july 27th. pre date august 18th. still waiting for results. I read that people who live closer to BOP get it 1-2 days early. hopefully someone gets it today. this wait is exhausting

Lots of people got their letters today.

I failed. PM me if you have study materials you want to get rid of.

Lots of people got their letters today.

I failed. PM me if you have study materials you want to get rid of.

-----
I have RXPREP CPJE book and NAPLEX book for sale. I passed and I only used RXPREP and notes I have for CPJE. Let me know if you are interested in any of those

---
How long did it take once you sent in your green letter for your license to get posted? Thank you!

Guys my friend is seeing "Application number" in the column between "registration closed" n "NULL" ....has anyone seen that few days after taking naplex? Her primary is CA! I'm assuming she is just missing document that's why she has open application, given she had problem with the photo on her original app n she had to resend it just few days before her exam! Anyone has any input? I'm trying to help her.