July DAT Test Date.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlekseiMaestro

Reaction score
I booked my DAT exam on July 15th because of COVID there are no earlier dates available in IL. I am curious is it still possible to get in with such a late DAT, and should I send my application on June 1 without scores, or wait until I get my results?

Members don't see this ad.

you can search in a neighboring state if you really wanna take the DAT sooner. I live in Texas and managed to get a seat in Oklahoma and now I can take my test in May instead of August.

you can search in a neighboring state if you really wanna take the DAT sooner. I live in Texas and managed to get a seat in Oklahoma and now I can take my test in May instead of August.
I checked. The situation in Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin even worse than in my state.

Members don't see this ad :)
I checked. The situation in Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin even worse than in my state.
Check everyday if you can. I know it sucks but there isn't much you can.

Reactions: 1 user
Regardless on if you can take an earlier date or not... July is perfectly acceptable of a time frame to take DAT. Most people i know take it in summer and even at end of summer. DW you will be fine

I took my DAT July 30th, after already submitting everything. I'd advise not waiting that late, but July 15th seems a lot better than July 30th.

I also took my DAT July 30th and ended up submitting my application the following day. It worked out for me, but if you can, definitely turn in your application as soon as possible so you can focus all your attention on the DAT.