-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
July pcat 2015
Started by Studyandcry
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe that the official scores are released and processed by the middle of August.
Did you request to have them sent directly to PharmCAS?
Did you request to have them sent directly to PharmCAS?
Last edited:
Yeah I'm not entirely sure. I just picked the schools I want to send my pcat scores to. Was picking pharmcas a separate choice?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is a code/choice for the PCAT to send your score directly to PharmCAS, so that all participating schools automatically see your score when you submit your app. Most schools prefer or require that you use this method, so either contact the schools that you are applying to or contact Pearson to see what you can do. It may be possible that you can edit/add to the list of schools in which your scores will be sent.
Official PCAT scores for the July exam are released/processed by PharmCAS in mid August.
Official PCAT scores for the July exam are released/processed by PharmCAS in mid August.
Last edited:
Official PCAT scores for the July exam are released!
^thanks for posting that! I got a 3.5 on the writing. I didn't know they scored in halves lol.
@pharmacycoffee they don't score in halves, but the writing sample is marked by two people and the mark is averaged, so in your case, I'd assume that one score was a 3 and the other score was a 4. Hope that helps!
Wish I did better. Got a 67 composite and a 4 on the essay. Then again I have never taken microbiology, anatomy or orgo since I just got done with my freshman year in college. Should I even take it again since I'm applying to a pharmacy school next year that doesn't take pcat scores?
I got a 4 on the essay too and I'm a little pissed lol
Yeah I'm not entirely sure. I just picked the schools I want to send my pcat scores to. Was picking pharmcas a separate choice?
I called pearson today and they said that as long as you select one school that says "sends to pharmcas" then you will automatically get your scores sent to pharmcas. So look on the list of schools you sent to and if at least one says sends to pharmcas then you're good. it also says (104) next to it so thats how you know. If that makes sense
y?I got a 4 on the essay too and I'm a little pissed lol
same, I thought I'd do better. But writing is always so subjective 🙁I got a 4 on the essay too and I'm a little pissed lol
Does anyone knows how long it takes for PharmCAS to get the scores? Or has anyone's scores been posted to their PharmCAS application?
Came to ask the same question.Does anyone knows how long it takes for PharmCAS to get the scores? Or has anyone's scores been posted to their PharmCAS application?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone knows how long it takes for PharmCAS to get the scores? Or has anyone's scores been posted to their PharmCAS application?
They will most likely be processed by PharmCAS by mid-August (roughly two weeks from now).
Thanks!They will most likely be processed by PharmCAS by mid-August (roughly two weeks from now).
I was just expecting to do better, I wouldn't consider myself a weak writer and I had 5 paragraphs 🙁
what did u get in readingI was just expecting to do better, I wouldn't consider myself a weak writer and I had 5 paragraphs 🙁
My tests were posted to pharmcas this morning.Does anyone knows how long it takes for PharmCAS to get the scores? Or has anyone's scores been posted to their PharmCAS application?
94 reading/98 verbalwhat did u get in reading
My tests were posted to pharmcas this morning.
They're posted too 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K