Jump from NBME19 to UWSA2

Started by bevinfo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bevinfo

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I have my Step 1 scheduled in 2 weeks. I took my NBME19 two weeks ago and got a score of 192. After covering some topics I haven't studied, I took UWSA2 two days ago and it gave me a score of 233. I know that NBME19 is supposed to under predict, but I am just a little unsure about my UWSA2 score since its such a big jump. Has anyone had similar experience with this? With my test being in two weeks, should I rely more on NBME19 or UWSA2? Thanks!