June 5th Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cubby2016

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am testing on 6/5, and just finished up AAMC 3 today. My AAMC scores have been between 506-507 so far.
FL1 507 (126/127/127/127) on 5/9
FL2 507 (127/125/129/126) on 5/16
FL3 506 (126/125/128/127) on 5/23

Looking to hit 510+ on test day. Do my scores reflect results that can get to my goal? Thank you for any and all responses!

Members don't see this ad.

Your scores are nice and balanced. While the top of your bell curve is probably right at 507, you are only a good day away from hitting 510!

David D, MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Your scores are nice and balanced. While the top of your bell curve is probably right at 507, you are only a good day away from hitting 510!

David D, MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
Thank you! Do you have any tips on getting C/P up? Most forums have said this is the easiest to get points back on.

Since you’re only two weeks away from the test and your C/P scores are consistent, I wouldn’t recommend changing what you’re already doing. Just make sure to aggressively review all the problems/concepts you got wrong on the FL’s. Also, although N = 1, my individual scores on FL4 were exactly the same of those of my actual test score, so use it wisely when you’re ready.

Thank you! Do you have any tips on getting C/P up? Most forums have said this is the easiest to get points back on.

I would say P/S is the easiest to get points back on, not C/P. This close to the test you can review major topics that you are still missing and focus on reviewing your previous FLs in a lot of depth. You should be spending at least as long reviewing those tests as you did taking them. Make sure you review EVERY question, not just the ones you got wrong because you may be getting questions right for the wrong reasons!