-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
june pcat scores
Started by BulsangHanNamja
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BulsangHanNamja said:anyone got their june pcat scores back?
Not yet... I read in one of the recent threads that scores will be mailed out by the end of the month. This person implied that they had called harcourt and this is what they were told, so I dont know how accurate the info is. We have five more days left in July - so... most of us should know in the next 10 days. Personally - I'm hoping we all hear good news (the people not utilizing SDN can get all the bad grades)
~above~
I called harcourt yesterday and they said the scores would be mailed this week but she didnt tell me what day. So hopefully we'll have them next week.
Guys i have a question regarding pharmcas. Knowing that we might receive these scores by next week, i'm wondering how to go about pharmcas, i got 2 recomendations already in and one on the way, the only thing im missing is that one recommendation, and the pcat scores from june. All my transcripts have been received, everything is filled out. Should i e-submit, i'm kinda afraid if i do, and they will think the application is incomplete that is being sent, it might mess every thing up. Please post any insight on this. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
robo2003 said:Guys i have a question regarding pharmcas. Knowing that we might receive these scores by next week, i'm wondering how to go about pharmcas, i got 2 recomendations already in and one on the way, the only thing im missing is that one recommendation, and the pcat scores from june. All my transcripts have been received, everything is filled out. Should i e-submit, i'm kinda afraid if i do, and they will think the application is incomplete that is being sent, it might mess every thing up. Please post any insight on this. Thanks!
Wait unless you are an ED applicant <IMO>
robo2003 said:Guys i have a question regarding pharmcas. Knowing that we might receive these scores by next week, i'm wondering how to go about pharmcas, i got 2 recomendations already in and one on the way, the only thing im missing is that one recommendation, and the pcat scores from june. All my transcripts have been received, everything is filled out. Should i e-submit, i'm kinda afraid if i do, and they will think the application is incomplete that is being sent, it might mess every thing up. Please post any insight on this. Thanks!
Yes, go ahead and submit your pharmCAS application. They will update your application once the LoR and PCAT scores are received.
i can't check my mail yet. anybody w/ scores yet?
doublehh03 said:i can't check my mail yet. anybody w/ scores yet?
Still at work right now. I'm in Southern California. I remember last year several people on this forum received their score about 4 weeks. They took the PCAT on june 25 and got their score on july 23. I don't know why it takes longer this year.
I will let you guys know as soon as I receive it.
~Aquasonic
Aquasonic said:Still at work right now. I'm in Southern California. I remember last year several people on this forum received their score about 4 weeks. They took the PCAT on june 25 and got their score on july 23. I don't know why it takes longer this year.
I will let you guys know as soon as I receive it.
~Aquasonic
me 2. im in southern cal. and i dont understand why harcourt says 4-5 weeks when they're starting to send letters in the FOURTH week as some posters have said (when they called harcout). then they should have just said 5-6 weeks instead.
i just asked my roomate to check teh mail and NO SCORES YET 😡
Hey. I just called Harcourt again and they said that the scores have just been sent to the mail room (2:20 texas time) and that they should be mailed out tomorrow.
x17lilac17x said:Hey. I just called Harcourt again and they said that the scores have just been sent to the mail room (2:20 texas time) and that they should be mailed out tomorrow.
Thanks x17lilac17x. I will not worry about it until Monday or Tue then. It takes 3-4 days to arrive Southern Cal. If you live close to San Antonio area, you should have it this Sat.
~Aquasonic
Aquasonic said:Thanks x17lilac17x. I will not worry about it until Monday or Tue then. It takes 3-4 days to arrive Southern Cal. If you live close to San Antonio area, you should have it this Sat.
~Aquasonic
maybe they'll compensate for their "slowness" by rushing it to us haha though doubt it
Tell ya what - I dont mind the tardy scores as long as they compensate with a 90+... deal???
~above~
~above~
aboveliquidice said:Tell ya what - I dont mind the tardy scores as long as they compensate with a 90+... deal???
~above~
that sounds good! 😛

Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K