Juniors who got accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STEP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So if you are a junior, accepted to dental school and not planning on graduating, what do you do?

You just don't sign up for classes for this spring semester or complete a leave of absence form?

I am not sure what I should do at this point. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Many schools may rescind their acceptance if you don't graduate. You should make sure that your matriculation is not dependent upon you graduating undergrad.

Many schools may rescind their acceptance if you don't graduate. You should make sure that your matriculation is not dependent upon you graduating undergrad.
Agreed... if it's not, then you could just take some science classes or other classes you have been interested in taking. Another option would be to go get a job and earn some money.

So you applied between your sophomore and junior year? You must have had wicked stats to get accepted that early.

Members don't see this ad :)
my friend's in your position but she's taking the last classes she needs to graduate. you might want to check with the schools cause some even have unit/credit requirements and you might not be done with them unless you did summer school, etc.

Most schools only require 90 credits prior to matriculation, so if you're a junior and you don't plan on graduating just make sure you have you minimum credit requirements. One of the guys I went to high school with is got in after only 3 years of undergrad and he graduates this year!