Jurisprudence Exam

eye.believe

7+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm planning on practicing in Ontario, Canada. But there is no information on their website on what the jurisprudence exam will be like. I know it's open book and that's it. Does anyone know what I should expect? Is it all multiple choice questions? How much time do I get to write the test? Will there be some essay type questions?

If you already have experience taking a jurisprudence exam in a different province or state, I would like to know your intake on how the exam was for you.

jechau

5+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2013
I practice in Ontario and wrote the jurisprudence exam. My memory is fuzzy, but it was something like 40 MCQ all that could be answered from knowing where to look in your notes. No essay. They provide you an online module that goes over the important concepts you should know from the book and to practice in Ontario

About the Ads
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.