just a reminder...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jackbauer!

the new season of 24 starts tonight. that is all...

jb!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck Jack! Can't wait to see what the Power of Bauer is able to bring!

Go Pats.

Mack

I predict that this pointless thread will be gone in ...5...4...3...2....1.....:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
don't piss on jb Hotty!:cool:

Did you like how he went for the jugular?

To make this dental related...what do you think did the most force during that bite? The incisors or canines?

This is a trick question.

I think the real question is ... when is the President / CTU going to learn that Jack Bauer is NEVER wrong? :confused:

After saving the world so many times, shouldn't he have a blank check or something? Why does he always need to prove that he's right? Just believe the guy!

I think the real question is ... when is the President / CTU going to learn that Jack Bauer is NEVER wrong? :confused:

After saving the world so many times, shouldn't he have a blank check or something? Why does he always need to prove that he's right? Just believe the guy!

I said the same thing to my wife.

Personal theory - Jack spent the last two years finishing up pre-reqs at a Chinese university in order to apply for dental school. He got some late interview invites so he made the president pay. Looks like Jack should have called in some favors for some better LORs. Good work on the juglar Jack! You'll make great grillz.

i saw it tonight...it was pretty damn good....my favorite part was def. when jb pulled the dracula move when he was cuffed to the chair.

24 is the best show. 'Nuf said. Jack Bauer will never be stopped.

all i can say is. . . whoa. . . .

I liked the part where jack was awesome. Yeah, that part was cool.

And I'm glad Ahmed is dead. All I could think of while watching him was his Van Wilder character and quotes which are not appropriate for this board.

I liked the part where jack was awesome. Yeah, that part was cool.

And I'm glad Ahmed is dead. All I could think of while watching him was his Van Wilder character and quotes which are not appropriate for this board.

thats where I saw that guy before! he looked familiar but couldnt place it, never saw the movie, but there were gazillions of commercials for it