-Goose-

10+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2005
1,728
10
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Was recently accepted to another school that I would rather attend. If anyone is interested for this date, call the admissions office and see if they can give you my spot.

Best of Luck!!!
 

tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
3,130
3
37
Seattle, WA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Goose-d said:
Was recently accepted to another school that I would rather attend. If anyone is interested for this date, call the admissions office and see if they can give you my spot.

Best of Luck!!!
Sssssssshhhh! No, if I'm the only one there that day, then they'll have to accept me! ...right? ;)

edit: By the way, you didn't happen to have had the 2:00pm spot did you? I have 2:45, and I'd rather not have 45 extra minutes of paranoia.
 

-Goose-

10+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2005
1,728
10
Status
Resident [Any Field]
tacrum43 said:
Sssssssshhhh! No, if I'm the only one there that day, then they'll have to accept me! ...right? ;)

edit: By the way, you didn't happen to have had the 2:00pm spot did you? I have 2:45, and I'd rather not have 45 extra minutes of paranoia.
No, my slot was at 11am... hope this in some way helps you out!

:luck:
 
About the Ads

tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
3,130
3
37
Seattle, WA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Goose-d said:
No, my slot was at 11am... hope this in some way helps you out!

:luck:
Really? I thought 2:00pm was the earliest they interviewed. I thought they toured all morning. :confused:

Oh well, it doesn't really matter that much.
 

-Goose-

10+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2005
1,728
10
Status
Resident [Any Field]
tacrum43 said:
Really? I thought 2:00pm was the earliest they interviewed. I thought they toured all morning. :confused:

Oh well, it doesn't really matter that much.
maybe i'm wrong... just deleted the email. :confused:
 
About the Ads