Just got an interview at Wayne....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lilly48

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out I'm interviewing at Wayne on March 5th....anyone have any advice for interviewing there or how I should prepare?? Is this basically an interview for the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

I just found out I'm interviewing at Wayne on March 5th....anyone have any advice for interviewing there or how I should prepare?? Is this basically an interview for the waitlist?

congratulations. and NO, you are not interviewing for a waitlist spot. if they offered you an interview then there IS a spot for you! you just have to wow them at your interview if u want to get in without being waitlisted at all.

are you OOS or from michigan? also, what are you stats if you dont mind...good luck

they just make a bullet list of your app and go through it point by point... pretty non-awe inspiring... I guess just re-read your AMCAS

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it an E-mail or Letter that they send?

why was my interview from a few weeks ago set up for april? am i that dumb? :cool:

I just interviewd there earlier this month, and no you will not be interviewing for a waitlist! They have 7 days that they give out admissions decisions, and they save spots in the class for each day! The remaining days are 2/28, 3/28, and 4/25.

The interview is very much just going through your aplication in detail. They want to get an exact timeline for what you did in college, when you did it, how much time it took, and why.

Good Luck at your interviews!