Lilly48

10+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
I just found out I'm interviewing at Wayne on March 5th....anyone have any advice for interviewing there or how I should prepare?? Is this basically an interview for the waitlist?

doctor_md

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
I just found out I'm interviewing at Wayne on March 5th....anyone have any advice for interviewing there or how I should prepare?? Is this basically an interview for the waitlist?

congratulations. and NO, you are not interviewing for a waitlist spot. if they offered you an interview then there IS a spot for you! you just have to wow them at your interview if u want to get in without being waitlisted at all.

are you OOS or from michigan? also, what are you stats if you dont mind...good luck

Rocket3004

10+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

they just make a bullet list of your app and go through it point by point... pretty non-awe inspiring... I guess just re-read your AMCAS

About the Ads

alex_shimp

Application Cycle..... good luck all.
10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Is it an E-mail or Letter that they send?

C.P. Jones

Catface Majigger
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2005
Status (Visible)
why was my interview from a few weeks ago set up for april? am i that dumb? :cool:

KatieG0032

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just interviewd there earlier this month, and no you will not be interviewing for a waitlist! They have 7 days that they give out admissions decisions, and they save spots in the class for each day! The remaining days are 2/28, 3/28, and 4/25.

The interview is very much just going through your aplication in detail. They want to get an exact timeline for what you did in college, when you did it, how much time it took, and why.

Good Luck at your interviews!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.