1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Just got an interview at Wayne....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Lilly48, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Lilly48

I just found out I'm interviewing at Wayne on March 5th....anyone have any advice for interviewing there or how I should prepare?? Is this basically an interview for the waitlist?

2. doctor_md

2+ Year Member

congratulations. and NO, you are not interviewing for a waitlist spot. if they offered you an interview then there IS a spot for you! you just have to wow them at your interview if u want to get in without being waitlisted at all.

are you OOS or from michigan? also, what are you stats if you dont mind...good luck

3. Rocket3004

Rocket3004 Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    they just make a bullet list of your app and go through it point by point... pretty non-awe inspiring... I guess just re-read your AMCAS

4. alex_shimp

alex_shimp Application Cycle..... good luck all.
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Is it an E-mail or Letter that they send?

5. DrCurious

DrCurious Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

6. C.P. Jones

C.P. Jones Catface Majigger
    7+ Year Member

why was my interview from a few weeks ago set up for april? am i that dumb? :cool:

7. KatieG0032

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I just interviewd there earlier this month, and no you will not be interviewing for a waitlist! They have 7 days that they give out admissions decisions, and they save spots in the class for each day! The remaining days are 2/28, 3/28, and 4/25.

The interview is very much just going through your aplication in detail. They want to get an exact timeline for what you did in college, when you did it, how much time it took, and why.

Good Luck at your interviews!