Just got back from first interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I just got back from my first interview, and I am pumped. It was actually pretty fun and very informational. I got to meet some other applicants, and my interview went pretty well. How are everyone else's interviews going?

Members don't see this ad.

On my way tomorrow morning to my first one (GWU) - I hope these interviews go well for the both of us!

Barton: that's great! which school?

rxfudd: i heard GW is a great and easy interview. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck fudd!

you can't go wrong with the GWU interview...they just want to get to know you :D

i am glad to hear that your interview went well. i have my first one coming up thursday down in new orleans at tulane. i am pretty stoked considering they didn't give me an interview last year. any one else going to be down there on the 27th?

peace.

University of Minnesota Minneapolis

Barton, Did they give you any idea of how long you'll have to wait for a decision? I know a couple people who interviewed there last year. One only had to wait two weeks, and the other almost two months. Do they have a system over there or what? Did they tell you anything, especially in this wacky year?

Glad everything was fun and went well! Good Luck!

they said I'd probably know the first possible week which is October 15th, so that is sweeeeeet!!!! :D :cool: :p :) :cool: :rolleyes:

Jdub,

Enjoy yourself down here! It is the most laid back interview you will have. You'll love it at Tulane...

I'm a first year here and I love it.
If you have any questions, just email me at:
[email protected]

Later,
Simul
Tulane Med '05
-don't forget to try some of the great restaurants in this city!

Barton,

Cool! I hope you hear that early. I think you said U of MN is your first choice. If you get an acceptance there, would you decline other interviews, or continue with the process? Good Luck!

I'll probably continue interviewing, cuz I haven't seen most of the schools I'm applying to, but MN is currently my first choice, and I will be totally stoked if I get in!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

Congrats on your successful interviews, Barton et al. :) Please keep us posted (no pun intended :D ) when you hear about the outcome, we're all rooting for you!

On Monday I had my first interview, at UConn. It went so much more smoothly than I anticipated; it was a great interview with which to start off! They made a genuine and methodical effort to calm and relax you throughout the process. And while when I arrived, I really wanted to attend the school, when I left I found myself absolutely in love with the place!

Anyway, my second (and right now, only remaining) interview is next Wed. As for UConn, the Dean of Admissions told me to call him if I don't hear by November; he said my candidacy should come before the committee during the next three meetings. So I COULD hear in a month or so!!!!!!

Good luck, everyone! I can't wait to hear the success stories, you all deserve the very best!

Just interviewed today at South Alabama. The dean said he would personally call us get this..tonight! (I'm EDP) The committee is meeting after dinner. How cool is that?