Just got summer term grades. Should I update schools pre-interview?

Started by ejay19955
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ejay19955

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took only one class... and it didn't change my GPA.

It would be a huge bother to update every school on it if I have to.

Please advise. Thanks!
 
I think you already know the answer to this question.

It was a serious question. I am wondering if we are mandated to report the grades every term.

Does it vary by school? Because the MCG's secondary instructions seem to say so, although at one place it says update only if you are accpeted or on a waiting list while another sentence reads like you should update at the end of every term no matter where you are in the application process.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bump because I'm wondering this also. Furthermore do we have to send a transcript to every school or just another to AMCAS?
 
You are required to send transcripts that are ready at the time you apply through AMCAS. After you have applied, you are not required to send in any updated transcripts.

1 class that hasn't changed your GPA is going to make no difference anyway. If you had a whole semester's worth of grades that would improve your GPA, I would send it.