bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2001
Visit site
Status
This past Wed. I had my interview at AZCOM and I was VERY impressed! The school really blew me away. I could see that the facilities were nice from the photos and such, but that is nothing to how it is in person! The students had nothing but wonderful things to say about the school and the faculty, which is always good to hear! The interview, in my mind went very well, but everybody in my interview group seemed to think the same. From the campus housing to the lecture halls, the whole package seemd really great to me!

jhug

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2001
Valley o' the sun
Visit site
Status
congrats on the interview-- especially so early in the cycle! that is a universal good sign. I too am totally impressed by azcom and will be attending class 2007-- i was accepted this year but we just had triplets and the school has been amazing in letting me defer for a year so the kidlets are just a bit older-- another HUGE plus for them in my mind. let us know about the acceptance!;)

tkim

10 cc's cordrazine
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
New England
Status
Attending Physician
Just had mine on Thursday. Got to meet jennij in the flesh! - Hope your exam went well.

Posted feedback on the interview.

I have a feeling I didn't do so hot - I think I botched the ethical questions. Ironic, since I majored in phil. We'll see.

- Tae

About the Ads

fozzy40

15+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
My interview is in October and I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of questions did they ask. Thanks...

Fred

OP
bla_3x

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2001
Visit site
Status
Fred,
They thold us on the 25th that we should really look for a letter (accept, deny, waitlist) in 3 weeks, maybe 4.

Charles

About the Ads