Just had interview at AZCOM...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by bla_3x, Sep 27, 2002.

1. bla_3x

bla_3x Grip it and rip it!

This past Wed. I had my interview at AZCOM and I was VERY impressed! The school really blew me away. I could see that the facilities were nice from the photos and such, but that is nothing to how it is in person! The students had nothing but wonderful things to say about the school and the faculty, which is always good to hear! The interview, in my mind went very well, but everybody in my interview group seemed to think the same. From the campus housing to the lecture halls, the whole package seemd really great to me!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jhug

jhug 1K Member

congrats on the interview-- especially so early in the cycle! that is a universal good sign. I too am totally impressed by azcom and will be attending class 2007-- i was accepted this year but we just had triplets and the school has been amazing in letting me defer for a year so the kidlets are just a bit older-- another HUGE plus for them in my mind. let us know about the acceptance!;)

4. tkim

tkim 10 cc's cordrazine
    Physician

Attending Physician
    Just had mine on Thursday. Got to meet jennij in the flesh! - Hope your exam went well.

Posted feedback on the interview.

I have a feeling I didn't do so hot - I think I botched the ethical questions. Ironic, since I majored in phil. We'll see.

- Tae

5. fozzy40

fozzy40 Senior Member

Attending Physician
    My interview is in October and I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of questions did they ask. Thanks...

Fred

6. tkim

tkim 10 cc's cordrazine
    Physician

Attending Physician
    You could try reading my interview feedback thing first, then ask more specific questions if you have any then.

- Tae

7. fozzy40

fozzy40 Senior Member

Attending Physician
    Does anyone know how long it takes for AZCOM to notify you after your interview?

Fred

8. bla_3x

bla_3x Grip it and rip it!

Fred,
    They thold us on the 25th that we should really look for a letter (accept, deny, waitlist) in 3 weeks, maybe 4.

Charles