Just heard from my instructor yesterday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorDrewOutsidetheLines

Pink Panther & Hope Diamond
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm at the top of my class!

I'm a nontraditional older premed student, type A personality and a woman of color so this means a lot to me. I hope this means I'll do well on the NREMT.

I work for a private ambulance company who is putting our class through their own EMT training program so I believe we get to graduate and all that pomp and circumstance including having a class valedictorian.

Keep your fingers crossed that person's me!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm at the top of my class!

I'm a nontraditional older premed student, type A personality and a woman of color so this means a lot to me. I hope this means I'll do well on the NREMT.

I work for a private ambulance company who is putting our class through their own EMT training program so I believe we get to graduate and all that pomp and circumstance including having a class valedictorian.

Keep your fingers crossed that person's me!
You should be fine. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
The NREMT is tricky AF, but most people pass it. You really need to think the answers thoroughly. After in the real world just knowing symptoms, vitals, and treatments is all you will need to be a successful EMT. A lot of medics that I know forgot all the fancy mumbo jumbo stuff from paramedic school and they kick ass in their job.