Step III Just how gay is Step 3?

Started by tomplatz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tomplatz

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got to take it next month. Studying pedes and gyn again is physically painful. To achieve a passing score, is much test prep needed? I'm shooting for as close to the pass/fail line as possible. 🙂
 
tomplatz said:
I've got to take it next month. Studying pedes and gyn again is physically painful. To achieve a passing score, is much test prep needed? I'm shooting for as close to the pass/fail line as possible. 🙂

Just wanted to point out that using the word "gay" in a derogatory manner is very offensive to some people and makes you sound fairly ignorant. Would you ever write "just how black/straight/female is step III"? I would hope not, and using the word "gay" in this context is not much different. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it certainly is to many other people(including some of your future patients)...