Just one question if someone can help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an overseas dental graduate of 2004. i have passed part 1 nbde and planning to take part 2 this summer. I just want to know if there is any chance for me bc someone told me that if you have been graduate for more than 10 yrs you can't apply as foreign trained dentist. Is that true?

Members don't see this ad.

You might want to contact the Amercian Dental Association. Their website is www.ada.org.
They can help you with just about any dental question you have as relates to school and anything else.
Go to the website and look under Education and Licensure and give the main office a call as well. I am sure they can give you the answers you need. If you are interested in a particular dental school, call that school as well and present your questions. I am sure there will be someone who can give you the right answers. Best wishes.

I am an overseas dental graduate of 2004. i have passed part 1 nbde and planning to take part 2 this summer. I just want to know if there is any chance for me bc someone told me that if you have been graduate for more than 10 yrs you can't apply as foreign trained dentist. Is that true?
Hi did you get any info... Me too a foreign trained dentist n frm 2002 .. Where did u hear it..I mean there must be a way out.