Ramil

10+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
ok i just registered with ADA for the test but i have to wait for the conformation to make the appointment for the test... ADA recommends registering 60-90 days before the examination date...do you guys think i would still be able to take the test in september?

May 22, 2009
Status
Dental Student
ok i just registered with ADA for the test but i have to wait for the conformation to make the appointment for the test... ADA recommends registering 60-90 days before the examination date...do you guys think i would still be able to take the test in september?
You could probably take it this week if you wanted to. Just check out the available dates online when you get your confirmation number. I guess it would depend on your city, but i've never heard of anyone getting stuck on finding a date. At least in my city, I could take it 2morrow if I wanted to. Dont worry about it.

OP
R

Ramil

10+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
man this is gona be my second time taking it ......i was shaking when i was registering for it....darn :scared: lol

ArmyGuard63a

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2009
Status
Dentist
man this is gona be my second time taking it ......i was shaking when i was registering for it....darn :scared: lol
that's a good thing IMO, use those jitters to help keep you fully focused on studying as much as possible leading up to the exam. Then I recommend totally relaxing the day before, getting a good night sleep, and walking in cool and collected!

May 15, 2009
CA
Status
Dental Student
They say they only process DAT applications on Tuesdays, but that was for last year. This year, it only takes them 24hrs to process it and send you your eligibility letter. You should receive that by Tue, latest!
And then you can go ahead and register. Since many people try to take their DAT before Sep, I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to find an open space to take it in Sep!